Are you a skilled and strategic marketer looking to take your career to the next level? Visitt is growing and looking for you! A Senior Demand Generation Manager (5+ years of experience) who will play a crucial role in helping us transform the day to day operations and tenant experience for the trillion dollar commercial real estate industry.
We’re Visitt - a B2B proptech startup based in NYC and Tel Aviv. Our customers include the world’s biggest Real Estate companies such as The Related Group, CBRE, Newmark, and more. We develop people-first solutions that help building operation teams “get proactive” through AI-driven automation, accessible data, and digitization.
We are looking for a demand generation manager with proven experience in enterprise SaaS B2B marketing to join our team. You will be responsible for the end to end strategy and operations of our demand gen efforts, while leading and optimizing marketing campaigns that drive traffic, awareness, engagement, and generate leads to build the sales pipeline.
This is a full-time position based out of Tel Aviv (hybrid).
If you're looking for a position with tremendous impact and room to add your personal touch, then it's time to come to VIsitt!
- Develop full-funnel B2B demand generation programs and campaigns, from top-funnel awareness programs to mid- and bottom-funnel initiatives to support sales and revenue objectives
- Plan and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns, across paid and organic search, paid social media, content, events, and other relevant channels to drive demand, generate leads and increase brand awareness
- Develop and lead ABM strategy - partner closely with BDRs and AEs to communicate and deliver content and programs that resonate with prospects along the funnel
- Manage paid digital programs like PPC, paid social, and content syndication, and create and optimize landing pages and other program content to improve conversion rates
- Plan and execute event operations - conferences, webinars, meet-ups, and more
- Drive the development of compelling content, including case studies, blog posts, webinars, and other assets to support demand generation activities
- Manage external marketing partners such as SEO and digital marketing agencies and content production companies
- Develop and execute strategies and campaigns in collaboration with sales, product, and customer success departments
- Own marketing automation, CRM and other sales and marketing tools to streamline, automate, and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing and demand generation roles, with a proven track record in planning and executing impactful lead-gen campaigns - a must.
- Hands-on experience with LinkedIn Ads, CRMs (HubSpot/Salesforce), Google Analytics, AdWords, etc. - a must
- Strong experience with SEO concepts and optimization - a must
- Strong understanding of B2B funnels & content marketing - a must
- Experience planning and executing events, conferences, webinars, etc
- Excellent spoken and written English - a must
- Able to drive complex, cross-functional efforts with multiple stakeholders and production dependencies
- A creative at heart, KPI-driven with strong analytical skills, and able to tracking effectiveness and contribution to revenue
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to work independently, autodidactic, and thrives in a demanding, fast-paced environment
Extra credit for:
- Real Estate experience
- Hubspot expertise
- Account-based marketing experience