Are you a skilled and strategic marketer looking to take your career to the next level? Visitt is growing and looking for you! A Senior Product Marketing Manager (5+ years of experience) who will play a crucial role in helping us transform the day to day operations and tenant experience for the trillion dollar commercial and multifamily real estate industry.
You will own product marketing plans and content that increase brand awareness, drive demand, and generate leads for our solutions in the U.S. commercial real estate market. A love for the Real Estate world is a big plus. This is a full-time position based out of Tel Aviv (hybrid). If you're looking for a position with tremendous impact and room to add your personal touch, then it's time to come to VIsitt!
- Develop and execute product marketing plans that increase brand awareness, drive demand, and generate leads for our products.
- Develop messaging and positioning that resonates with our target audience and communicates the unique value of our products.
- Work closely with the sales team to create sales enablement materials that help them sell our products more effectively.
- Lead GTM activities and cross-team collaboration to develop and execute successful product launches
- Own all product communication, including newsletters, feature announcements, web and social media content and other ad-hoc communications
- Conduct market research to gain a deep understanding of our target audience and the competitive landscape.
- Partner with customers and prospects to create case-studies and demonstrate key use cases and value.
- 5 years experience within a B2B SaaS company as a Senior Marketing Manager or Product Marketing Manager. You’re a marketing expert.
- An all-around generalist marketer with the skills and instincts to deeply understand our target audience and their pain points.
- You know how to get the job done from start to finish– building strategy, planning, hands-on execution and measuring results.
- A strong analytical understanding that measures marketing activities aligned with overall business goals and impact.
- You’re passionate about creating the right message, for the right audience, and know how to set the correct tone across multiple channels.
- Ability to write your own marketing copy across the funnel
- Impeccable, native-level English written & verbal communication skills - a must
- A highly independent proactive team player.
Extra credit for:
- Real Estate experience
- Hubspot expertise
- Hands-on content creation expertise (videos, design)