Capitalized terms not defined herein shall have the meanings assigned to such terms in the Agreement.
By using the Services, Customer accepts this DPA and you represent and warrant that you have full authority to bind the Customer to this DPA. If you cannot, or do not agree to, comply with and be bound by this DPA, or do not have authority to bind the Customer or any other entity, please do not provide Personal Data to us.
In the event of any conflict between certain provisions of this DPA and the provisions of the Agreement, the provisions of this DPA shall prevail over the conflicting provisions of the Agreement solely with respect to the Processing of Personal Data.
Nature and Purpose of Processing
- Providing the Service to Customer;
- Performing the Agreement, this DPA and/or other contracts executed by the Parties;
- Acting upon Customer’s instructions, where such instructions are consistent with the terms of the Agreement;
- Complying with applicable laws and regulations;
- All tasks related with any of the above.
Duration of Processing
Subject to any Section of the DPA and/or the Agreement dealing with the duration of the Processing and the consequences of the expiration or termination thereof, Processor will Process Personal Data pursuant to the DPA and Agreement for the duration of the Agreement, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
Type of Personal Data
The Personal Data processed by Visitt as a data processor on behalf of Customer may consist of full names, work position, location, phone numbers, email addresses, physical addresses, and otherwise any personal data related to Customer’s employees and tenants of the properties that are managed by Customer via or through the Services.
Categories of Data Subjects
The Data Subjects whose personal data processed by Visitt as a Data Processor are:
- Customer’s employees;
- Customer’s contractors and vendor’s personnel;
- Tenants of the properties that Customer manages via or through the Services and their respective landlords.